Saturday, June 7, 2008

Of Cats, Dogs, Rats and Bats

For many, its that time of the year again but for me, its the first time. I am talking about the mock CAT sesaon which, for me, begins with T.I.M.E's AIMCAT tomorrow. Having given half hearted (if you can call not touching the books till the D-Day as half hearted!!) attempts 3 times (05,06 and 07 with %iles of ~ 50, 82 and 82 respectively). This is not a blog to brag about my divine scores (yeah right!!) or do a oh-I'm-so-patheitic-please-pity-me routine. Its just one to keep tabs on my various performances as days pass by and maybe, just maybe to show some progress week on week, month on month.

Lets get it started shall we? Strategy for tomorrow- No specific studies to see where I stand and what I need to work on (although 3 CATs have told me that I am sooper at VA, passable at Quant and DI and downright pathetic at time management) . Lets see how it goes!!!

No comments: